I have been using a pre-production model that I had been sent before they were available in the UK and it had a few ‘foibles’ as it was not a finished product really. Today I received a replacement and could not wait to get it out in the field, of course!
I will be carrying out some tests and writing a full review on it in the coming months, but felt its first test should be at Badger Bank, as I have been itching to get back up there, so this time I took both this new Bushnell HD and my XLT as well.
I have not been up there for a week or so and there has been lots of bedding activity since then! The badgers have obviously been busy having a good clear out ready for the winter and a couple of the sett entrances were strewn with old bedding that looked newly excavated…..
I set the new Bushnell HD up at a low angle in front of this entrance and I threw a few peanuts around as well, to see if I can entice them to stay around!
I will collect these tomorrow and will be uploading the footage onto the ‘Badger Bank ‘page of my website… so keep an eye out!